One-on-one trainings and conversations
Are you eager to learn how to better support queer and trans people in your life or faith community but feeling intimidated by what you read online? Or maybe you have questions that would help to deepen your understanding but don’t have an appropriate place to ask them?
- What’s the difference between the L and G and B and T and Q?
- Why are we using the word queer?
- What does it mean to be trans? Non-binary? Gender non-conforming?
- How can I make my faith community trans inclusive?
- What is bisexuality about and why can’t we just say “gay” or “straight?”
- What is polyamory?
- More than two genders? How can it be?
- How can I support my queer or trans kid?
We offer one-hour personal online video calls that are conversational, relational, and understanding of the fact that we are all on a journey. We can’t know things until we learn them and we’re here to help you do just that.
Send us an email at email@example.com with what you’d like to talk about and some potential times and we’ll see if it’s a good fit for your time and money. One hour sessions are $50. As ministers, we take your confidentiality seriously and will treat these sessions with the privacy and respect they deserve.